We process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation.
How We May Use Your Data
By entering Your User Information, You accept that we may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any third party company which processes it on Our behalf. We shall be entitled to use Your User Information for the following purposes:
1. Statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties to process your order.
2. In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law.
3. In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e–mail), about features, products and services, voucher codes and special offers.
You can withdraw consent by emailing us and each email contains and unsubscribe link.
Please also note that we do not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to send you direct marketing without your permission to do so.
Security and Data Retention
We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any information You disclose to us.
You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected User Information by emailing us.
Any queries or comments about this policy should be forwarded to us.
Halo & Eden Remedies take protecting the confidentiality of our clients seriously, and adhere to the following:
1. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (2016). For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (2016), the data controller is Lindsay Fieldhouse Principal.
2. Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
3. You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
4. Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Halo & Eden Remedies, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
5. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
6. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
7. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
8. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.